Child Art - Children's view of the pandemic
You can do this for fun at home or enter it in a contest at the link below.
The following questions are for inspiration for your art work, it is not required you answer one of these questions you are welcome to submit any art work you would like to share.
- What does the world look or feel like today?
- What does your family look or feel like?
- What do your friendship look or feel like?
- What does your school look or feel like lately?
- What would you want for the world or your family or your friends or teachers?
- How would you draw the pandemic?
- What does the pandemic feel like?
Questions exploring your ideas of the future after the pandemic:
- What would you like to change after the pandemic?
- How do you imagine the future?
- What would the world look or feel like in 5-10 years?
- What would the world look like when you are an adult?
- What would you want to see, experience or have?
- What is important for you after the pandemic?
- What would your family look or feel like in the future?
- What would your school look or feel like in the future?
- What would you look or feel like in the future?